Excerpt: Yoruba Language Program:Teaching Yoruba language,poetry,songs,and drama to children and interested parties
Excerpt: The Centre for Community Learning & Development (CCL&D) is a training and development organization that promotes increasing personal and collective resources as a strategy for building community capacity.
Excerpt: Tanzania Community Association of Calgary is a non-political, non-profit, independent, community-based organization.
Excerpt: TAIBU Community Health Centre (CHC) is a multidisciplinary, non-for-profit, community led organization established to serve the Black Community across the Greater Toronto Area as its priority population.
Excerpt: THE SUDANESE-CANADIAN ASSOCIATION OF OTTAWA (SCAO) is non-for profit organization registered under Corporations Directorate of industry Canada with # (424342-1-M) as a social activities community based with a membership open to all Sudanese & their spouses...
Excerpt: The Somali Canadian Association of Etobicoke (SCAE) is a non-profit community based organization established in 1987.
Excerpt: The Sickle Cell Awareness Group of Ontario also known as SCAGO started as Seed of Life Philanthropic Organization (SOLPO) in memory of a brave young man- Sunday Afolabi on June 14th, 2005.
Excerpt: Ogaden Somali Community Association of Ontario was established to provide (in Canada) educational counseling and relief of poverty service for refugees and needy (poor) immigrants from Ogaden Somali through programs of language instruction, employment training programs to relieve poverty, and resettlement programs.
Excerpt: Nigerian Canadian Association is a non-profit community based organization that is committed to addressing the integration, education, health, housing, social services, culture, and economic development needs of of Nigerian Canadians and other immigrants in Canada, through programs services and advocacy.
Excerpt: To help African community and others to overcome poverty and integrate in the Canadian society
Excerpt: The Regroupement des Femmes Immigrantes Francophones (REFIF) is the organization par excellence of Francophone immigrant women throughout the Greater Toronto Area and surrounding areas.
Excerpt: Heritage Skills Development Centre (HSDC) is a grassroots non-profit organization that was established in 1993.
Excerpt: GAFFO is a non-profit arts organization, founded in March 2000 in Toronto. A multidisciplinary group that combines various forms of craft creations: manufacture of art objects.
Excerpt: The Ghanaian-Canadian Association of Ontario (GCAO), often referred to as Ghana Union, is non-profit umbrella organization for all Ghanaian-Canadian individuals, religious, professionals, cultural associations, and community organizations...
Excerpt: The Gambian Canadian Cultural Association of Toronto is a non-profit organization formed to unite all Gambian residents in Toronto.
Excerpt: The Ewe people inhabit the Volta Region of Ghana and the southern halves of Togo and Benin in West Africa. The Ewe Canadian Cultural Organization of Ontario (ECCOO) a non-profit organization was founded in 1993 and incorporated in August of 1994.
Excerpt: Ethiopian Association in the Greater Toronto Area and Surrounding Regions is a non-political, non-profit, independent, community-based organization that provides settlement and social services to people of Ethiopian origin and others since November 1980.
Excerpt: Open to all * focus on Eritrean or east African community immigrants and newcomers, including refugees, seniors and youth
Excerpt: Early Childhood Development Initiative is a non-profit organization devoted to promoting optimal early childhood development in West Africa.
- Kenyan Canadian Association of Ontario – Contact: Ephraim Mwaura, President (647 706 3604)
- Uganda Canadian Association of Ontario – Contact: Richard Yekka
- Tanzanian Canadian Association – Contact: Ephat Andrew Matemiba 124 Merton St. #304 Toronto, ON (416 137 5309)
- Alliance of Cameroonians In Toronto – Contact: Nicem Daniel (647 470 0914)
- Cultural Association of Togolese of Ontario – Contact: Max Zoumari) 27 Glenhurst Avenue Toronto (647 556 3862)
- Association De la Communaute Ivoirienee – Contact: Justin Djedjc 254 John Garland Blvd. #146 Etobicoke, ON (416 710 8394)
- Congolese Association of Ontario – Contact: Jeanine Maditulu (647 228 0653/647 760 4250)
- Ewe Canadian Cultural Organization of Ontario (ECCOO) – Contact: Anthony (416 893 8745)
- Association De la Communaute Burkinabe-Toronto (Contact:……..)
- Liberian Association of Canada 102-162 King William St. Hamilton, ON L8R 3N9
- Zimbabwe Canadian Support Group Toronto, ON
- South-African Community of Ontario – Contact: Yacoob Bayat 555 The West Mall, Toronto, ON (416 878 6716)
- Uzima Women Relief Group – Contact: Jacobet Edith Wambayi 108 Corporate Drive, #15 Toronto, ON (647 721 6823) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Endless Possibilities Contact: Anna Aidoo, E.D. (647 293 2658)
- Global Community Foundation – Contact: Esther Simon (647 712 7557/647 997 6660)
- Overcomers Community Development Center – Contact: Rev. Dr. Charles Joseph Brampton, ON