Free Pre-Apprenticeship Plumbing Service Technician Program
Skills for Change support skills building and employment opportunities for more people in skilled trades. This program prepares participants for employment in the Plumbing sector.
• 18 years of age or older
• Eligible to work and study in Ontario
• Newcomer women encouraged to apply
• Must attend in-person classes in Toronto
• Have a Secondary School (Ontario Grade 12) diploma, or equivalent, at or above the general level
Contact us for more info
• Email: email@example.com
• Phone: (416) 572-0490 ext: 416
Register for upcoming info sessions
Canada – Nigeria Trade Expo 2023
The Canada-Nigeria Trade Expo is a week-long event that will allow public and private sector business leaders to meet and form strategic partnerships in key and critical development sectors.
• Agriculture and Supply Chain
• Technology and Innovation
• Housing and Infrastructructure
• Connect with foreign partners in preferred sectors
• Attract foreign direct investment to Nigeria
• Learn about the sectoral potentials and other considerations for investment in Canada
More Info Contacts
• Esther: +2348141301954 | WA: +2348161130461
• Bose Odueke: +1 (647) 247-7932 | WA: +1 (416) 737-8990
• Akin Reju: +1 (416) 733-5506
Visit the Event Website
Hand-in-Hand – African Intergenerational Culture Identity Partnership
Discover traditional African stories and folklore passed down through generations through interactive storytelling sessions.
• Storytelling: Learn about traditional African stories and folklore passed down through generations.
• Music and Dance: Experience the joy and rhythm of African music and dance from different regions and cultures.
• Arts and Crafts: Explore African art and culture through creative projects and activities suitable for children.
REGISTER FOR FREE!
Register for free to receive a unique joining Link.
For more information contact:
• Ph: (416) 357-7211
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confronting Anti-Black Racism and Islamophobia Conference
The African Canadian Social Development Council presents the “Confronting Anti-Black Racism and Islamophobia”.
• Promoting Equity in Employment
• The Workplace
• September 30th, 2023
4700 Keele St. Toronto, ON
FOR INFO CALL
• (416) 532-2273
To register and attend click the “Register Here” button below.
ACSDC 2023 Event
• Confronting Anti Racism & lslamophobia Conference