Heart Lake Run 5K will take place at CAA Centre – Sports and Entertainment Complex, 7575 Kennedy Rd South, Brampton, ON L6W 4T2 on Sunday, June 25, 2023, from 8:00 AM. There will also be a 1K Kids Dash and Plogging Walk.
1. Please arrive by 7:00 AM to avoid roads closure starting from 7:30 AM.
2. Plogging means pick up and run or walk. You pick up any trash you see on your way, put it in a trash bag, and run or walk. Plogging is a change of attitude and ploggers are proud garbage collectors who do something for our environment and health before it is too late.
ACTIVE LIVING & CLIMATE ACTION FESTIVAL
The Heart Lake Run will feature Active Living & Climate Action Festival from June 24-25, 2023 with over 80 Vendors, Opening Ceremony, and Conference with 5 Plenary Sessions on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) – Good Health & well-being, Zero Hunger, Life on Land, Life below Water and Climate Action.
Seniors Wellness and Abuse
• African Canadian Seniors Workshop
• Canadian Race Relations Foundation
• Date: Wednesday February 15, 2023
• Time: 10:00 AM – 3:30 PM (1 Day Event)
• Address: 10 Belfield Rd. Etobicoke, Ontario
• We acknowledge the support of the Canadian Race Relations Foundation with funding provided by the Government of Canada.
• Ph: Vivian at (416) 532-2273
• Early Childhood Development Initiative
• African Intergenerational Cultural Identity Partnership Project
• Date: On going
• Time: On going
• Seniors and grandparents wishing to engage with families with young children
• Families with children age 0-12yrs interested in building connections with seniors to our upcoming program
Vision 2000 Education and Health Org
Vision 2000 Education and Health Org, is a non-profit organization.
• Lead Person: Wofa Yaw Nyarko -ED
The Pamoja Initiative is a community-based health services organization.
• Lead Person: Florence Muleza -ED